Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is better? I am going to go one of these, the fs is $25 more. Is it worth it? I think the jba warranty may be gone once I get it because I will be the second owner of it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Which is better? I am going to go one of these, the fs is $25 more. Is it worth it? I think the jba warranty may be gone once I get it because I will be the second owner of it.

Well for what it's worth, I'm on my second JBA and within 22,000 mi. I've got a leak that I think is coming from the header. This is the second JBA that has been on the car. Both lasted less that two years, this second is just about a year and a half old. I am not the original owner of the car, nor the original purchaser of the header, nor do I have the original purchase reciept. All of these make the warranty useless from what I was reading in the info last night.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Well we no longer make the street header, so that might make your choice easier.
I noticed it wasn't on your website the other day. Any particular reason why you stopped making it?

·
Registered
763 Posts
And the short headers (all of them) are not very good bang for the buck in my own personal opinion. Don't freak out everyone, it's just my opinion.
Im with you their, but FS shortys+high-flow cat and flex+magnaflow=
I love the way it sounds.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Plus it seems the market is absolutely saturated with these types of headers. It is difficult to differentiate in the consumer's price driven mind why a shorty header for $300+ is better than the cheaply constructed Pacesetter/Ebay special for half the price. At least this will free up more manufacturing time and shelf space for future FocusSport products. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are always looking forward to new FS products.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts