Ford Focus Forum banner

161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Shik 2.0
2,307 Posts
JCMRacing #37 said:
Slartibartfast, shikatoi, & FocusSTGuy; your numbers are all assigned and updated too! Be sure to post any pictures you have of your cars with numbers...especially track pictures with numbers...even if it is painters tape! :lol:

thanks! I just got a call from my sticker guy, my new vinyl is ready to be picked up! I'll shoot some pics asap.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Can I get # 316?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Thanks dude

·
Shik 2.0
2,307 Posts
vistaprint is going free door magnets, 8.5x11", but you pay $5 to upload a graphic plus shipping.. still a good deal I think. I'm considering this for the cone action coming up this summer:

I just dunno if putting my last name there is what I want.. Or if I should put a class? Or FJ logo maybe? just that bottom right corner is empty without

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
ok probably wont call till friday because im off that day. and i need to do some thing in the morning tommorrow and thusday before work.
Jacque

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
only if i brake too late in a turn ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
some people live down dirt roads:( .... and when it rains it rains it is a mud rally:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
need plates for our bikes!!! my goal is to race in CCS next year so ill be working overtime this year to move up the ranks!!! if we arnt working corners than no one is lol

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
they do rally-x out in cali i believe, look in to the SCCA and NASA rally-x classes.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Can my new Jeep be a Chase Rig?

161 - 180 of 192 Posts