Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my dream cars....sadly, is my first car.... a 1987 Jeep Comanche short bed in blue w/ 5spd, 2wd, 4.0l H.O. (195hp, 220ft/lbs), and a black roll bar.....damn I miss that truck
I plan on getting one as close to it as possible once I get the focus back into decent condition....anyone else share my passion???

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dude, I dig on all things American Motors.

A fine little truck, the Commanche, and yours had the ideal powertrain- 4.0 HO with 5-spd.

Hell'd you get rid of it for?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my parents sold it out from under me one day....I had no say in it....she was PRISTINE, too.....roll bar, sound system, had just replaced everything...........they gave me a daewoo to make up for it

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
my grandfather had one and i was supposed to get it when i turned 16, i had so many plans for it....but instead i got the caprice classic to sell and get what i wanted. Then they sell the truck to my uncle for $1

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my cousin just got my uncle's for $1......these things are worth so much more than that

·
Where is my @#$ antenna?!
4,107 Posts
Only Commanche I ever drove had the same 2.8l pile as Dad's Cherokee... nastiest engine ever, drives like a semi...

I always thought of the VW Caddy when I saw one for some reason...

·
Registered
714 Posts
I had a 86, 2 tone black over silver, 4x4, with an 8' bed, for 5 years. I wanted to keep it after buying my Focus, but I couldn't talk my wife into it, yea, I know, but you gotta let them win some times.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
My friend at school has one of these, he loves it and always talks about how it is bad ass and nobody messes with it

And I swear he is the only one in Iowa who has one

·
Registered
301 Posts
Jeeps are the bomb, I have a 1989 Wrangler that's a POS, but its still going and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have it to mess around in.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Originally posted by PGZX3:
my cousin just got my uncle's for $1......these things are worth so much more than that
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">rage growing, must have truck

i loved that truck so much *tear*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts