Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yeah, whatever
All that negativity, it's not good for the karma. It appears that this guy only has half the story and doesn't really know what he's talking about.

For example, the Mazda6. Depends on how you measure success. It was a complete success because all the 6 cylinder manuals were sold out! Mazda was way off target with their take rates and could've sold way more in their first year if more 6 cylinder manuals were available.

So I would treat this guy's musings as just that, an editorial, nothing more, nothing less than someone's opinion.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i used to work in auto PR and i can say first hand that jerry flint, though an experienced auto writer, is an old battle axe who's prime was when he did a brand new road test review on the Edsel. his glass isn't half empty. it's broken. in addition, he goes around wearing an ascot and claiming obsurdities like how he invented the station wagon or something like that (to give you some reference to the writer behind the piece). his article should be used for informational purposes only, and ignore the blah blah unfounded editorializing that wraps an otherwise interesting topic like ford's future product plans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts