Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Car Photo God!
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am capturing today (did some yesterday too), just curious what the buzz/feelings are on Jet Fest the movie? How long are people looking for, how interested is everyone, anybody really excited for it, anyone bummed? Need some to relay to the team to build morale 2 post people didn't attend and I have been asked a few times what the buzz is surrounding it. The footage looks pretty good I think. 38 hours of driving 1 hour in a fireworks shop, 1.75 at apple bees, 16+ or - hours of sleep all done in 75 hours. Is all paying off!
WHATS THE WORD FOLKS!?

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah im up for it...if its going to be made put me down for one most deff.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I'd be down for one for sure.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i would love to see some of the stuff you were getting....it looked like from an AV tech's perspective that it was some good equipment

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think its great you got film of everything, should turn out great. I just realized I never gave you that interview about the rally, sorry about that.

Heh, at first I thought you guys were just filming for fun. I was the one who pulled up next to you guys during the rally wondering where the heck we were...lol.

I would love to see a trailer!

·
Car Photo God!
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah awesome to put a name to the face :-D Yea man not a problem at all, it's funny although I was in "work mode" this was probably the funnest job I have done. I was a bit bummed that we had a [censored] tripod (one that we found in an attic) couldn't get a car mount and we were all so exhausted (harder to think out shots etc) short handed but beyond that things went well for us. Who know's, I would love to shoot next years with a few of the missing peices and make it all the better.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I haven't even looked at what I shot yet. There might be something on there I could contribute to the greater good though. I think documentation of an event like this in the future would be awesome.

·
Car Photo God!
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This year was really trying to harness the event and the end product is defianetly broadcast quality, however I believe we will be doing DVD distribution. We did a nice indepth Doc going everywhere we could and I am so far EXTREMELY pleased with how it looks. The entire crew at Porthole is really happy with this project and excited to get into the cutting room.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
I am good for a copy too. My brother and I shot some video with a Sony DV camera on the way down from West Michigan. If you want me to send you the uncompressed video on DVD, let me know. I had him shoot the footage for the purpose of sending to whoever was making the JetFest movie. Just pm me the address, and I will drop it in the mail for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll buy a copy!!
A DVD of the whole thing would be sweet, even though I have pictures, when you watch the movie it will be like your there again!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts