Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are moving the Jetfest area to the blue section on the map.

This will put us closer to the Suite Seating, Food Area and Garage Area.

·
I'm the 'intellectual' here
4,225 Posts

Is there a bridge or tunnel to get to the other side of the track? If so, where is it?

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
That doesn't seem as good for pictures...Not that I will care much. Most of my pictures will be from the best seat in the house!!!

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
What is the red zone?

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
LOL @ Chalz's chop!
:lol:

So that blue area is just west of the gas pumps? Sweet.

It's all OURS. :D

:garage:

Chalz

Is there a bridge or tunnel to get to the other side of the track? If so, where is it?
Look at the area near the exit of the infield road course as it enters the oval across the pits entrance...

Underneath what would be the last of the Oval' sTurn 4, there's five parallel lines that lay perpendicular to the track: that's the tunnel to get to the infield. :thumbup:

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Except I think there's a fence there between us and the fuel.
Yes. That's fine. :thumbup:

I had asked about an area, roughly 40' X 60', to stage an R/C car "rec" area... just didn't want it to be too close to the pumps or any underground fuel storage venting or whatever.

As it is, I'm working at least 70 hours this week (and working literally every minute of it) and I don't think I'll be up for much other than hanging out, spectating the NASA track participation and fixing people's R/C cars... hahaha.

:cool:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Z63R said:
Yes. That's fine. :thumbup:

I had asked about an area, roughly 40' X 60', to stage an R/C car "rec" area... just didn't want it to be too close to the pumps or any underground fuel storage venting or whatever.

As it is, I'm working at least 70 hours this week (and working literally every minute of it) and I don't think I'll be up for much other than hanging out, spectating the NASA track participation and fixing people's R/C cars... hahaha.

:cool:
There's a plenty of room for you. We have all of Lot A and can use Lot B as well.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
Well we ended up using a little more room than just the blue area didnt we. Oh well, those Supras could have their breathing room over there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts