Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Professor PowerSlide
5,944 Posts
biscuitninja said:
Just wanted to thank everybody!

Mexy is THE awesome! And WAY too funny.
Slidemaster is awsome too, his car is a beast! 305-19s In the Front!
I hope he gets that thing back on the road. Take it easy and don't work too hard.
-bix
The other engine is already out and torn down, heads are good, crank in 2 pieces and some very scary stuff all over the lower end.

Boss block and 304Z heads are in store along with a purpose built supercharged engine. Blower is already at Vortech getting torn down and checked.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
slidemaster said:
The other engine is already out and torn down, heads are good, crank in 2 pieces and some very scary stuff all over the lower end.

Boss block and 304Z heads are in store along with a purpose built supercharged engine. Blower is already at Vortech getting torn down and checked.
That's what I wanted to hear. I deflated when Jason told me that I wouldn't get to see it at the track. boohoo. Until next time...

Oh, and I would like to book a ride for both myself and my hott fiance (ask Alex)

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
slidemaster said:

that is good to hear. :thumbup:

Jason and Christie- It was great to meet you guys and travel with you and sonic. Really glad we got to hang with you a lot at the event after the big drive tuesday. We gotta meet up again sooner rather than later. Christie I don't know if Erin would have made it through without you she had a great time hanging with you amongst all the car crazies

Alan- I can't thank you enough I really cant. My short ride in the beast was possibly the most incredible thing i have ever experienced. Thanks for checking out my car and helping me get it ready to go out on sunday. and on top of that telling me a new line that gained me 7-10 mph coming off turn 2. BDX is where its at, I am certain of that. Hopefully i will be a student in the future.

Bur-Todd1&Wife(never caught her name :() Thanks for the facilities, food, company, and getting us back into the track friday night. You made our stay muchos more enjoyable

Froosh- Glad I finally got to meet you, it was way too long coming. Hope you still plan on coming to autobahn this summer so we can do it all again.

Omni- Thanks for bringing the wheels and tires down and getting them mounted and balanced for me. I gotta hang with you again sometime soon and pick your brain.

duk- great to meet you man get that svt going again. Enjoy that free header too :)

Chris- In your words my trip was fing epic. I totally agree thanks so much for making it that much better. and for the advice for turn 9 :thumbup:
Nitro cars are for sissies

Ron- Thanks for getting this all together. I am very very glad that I made the trek out for it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. (thanks for the tirerack Gift card too:D )

Joe and Stephanie- Joe get that idle fixed:thumbup: and stephanie good luck with the new ride and its soon to be had new powa! Just hide it from alex so he cant screw with it :lol:

Todd2-parker- sorry I didn't get to say goodbye I had to roll out and couldn't find you.

Gillis bros. Thanks for showing me around the WC car.

Danny- you are hilarious- that is all :lol:

There are so many I am sure I am forgetting thank you all you guys are what made the trip what it was. I can get track time anywhere but you guys are what made it awesome.

Thanks everyone.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
GoatRoper

My wife and I were the folks in the GXP that stopped to thank Ron as we left around 4 Sunday. You asked if I was Karl (from Massive).

So I supposed we SORT of met, lol
D'oh!

I was asking peeps their usernames; guess I forgot to ask yours... :(

:0

sleeperlove

Chris- In your words my trip was fing epic. I totally agree thanks so much for making it that much better. and for the advice for turn 9 :thumbup:
jo0 got it, mang.

fing epic: QFT.
:lol:

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Thanks to everyone. Jack and I had a great time. It was great to put the faces to the screen name.
Special thanks to the JCM crew for helping out with my car on Sunday.
Thanks to Focaljet1 for putting on such a great event.
Thanks to Ivan for getting me the new motor mount bushing it really help.
Thanks to the whole FS crew for sponsering such a great even and showing everyone how fast their cars can be.
Thanks Massive for running and getting the alt. between runs.
Thanks Todd for providing the wind blocking RV and Mexi for the great Carne.
Hope to see everyone again at the next one. Maybe the Dez can host one of these some time when everyone else is snowed in and we can provide some warmth.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
brads03zx3 said:
and my hott fiance (ask Alex)
She won't be mad if you spin out. :D

What can I say, she distracted me. :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
jet fest 2 was owsome,we traveled 30 hrs to get there, just wanted to really thank Ricardo,Ross,and pier from f2 performance for getting the #72 focus ready for us to run, i learned that strugles can be over-whelming.Andrew,morgan and their dad (paul)for the knowledge,experience and support they provided to keep possitive,(gillis motor sports).also troy for letting me run his gold automatic focus on hpde3,#12-lol.also tribal focus for the disney hook up for my 10 yr old son.txs mike,hpde3 for keeping it fun! i hope that next year will be even better.

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks For running My Car, it was GREAT !!! Evan though 106 MPH is SLOW On that track, and we were grouped with 4 Vettes and 3 mustangs right from the start !! LOL

Troy.

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
Thanks to everyone that make it to the event. It was great meeting familiar faces, and meeting new faces.

Ron - Thanks for a wonderful event. You did one hell of a job organizing it.
Carl - Great you were able to fly out. Wouldn't have been the same without you. Thanks for lunch too!
Jason - Cool seeing you again. We had to one up Sonic's FOTB visit from last year. ;)
Alex - We'll take care of your baby. :)
Danny - Awesome seeing you again. Very Nice!
Mexy - Excellent food! You'll have to tell me one of these days what animal you hit with the RV that you cooked. ;)
Leo and company - Thanks for letting me hang out in the shade by the SF cars. Hope you made it home safe, and didn't mind a black SVT passing you on I-40.
Ford - Thanks for bringing out the 2008 car at the same time as JetFest.
NorCalers, SoCalers, and Dezerts - Great hanging out with you guys. Who knows, we may be coming out there one of these years.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts