1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Where's HPDE 3? :dunno:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Everyone's transponders times should be posted on mylaps except for people in HPDE3.

HPDE1/2 never had any times collected. Only Transponder times will count.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
We had a few drivers in the Spec Focus cars with around 155 HP at wheels

Aaron Robinson (Car and Driver) 208.4
Mark Vaughn (AutoWeek) No time Found
Preston Lerner (Automobile) 202.683
Dan Edmunds (www.edmunds.com InsideLine) 206.629
Leo Capaldi 202.976
Ted Severns w/Rider 205.495
Tom Wilson (Road and Track) 203.450

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Ted7rns said:
Everyone's transponders times should be posted on mylaps except for people in HPDE3.
So what do I get for my $30? :dunno:

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
I never looked. Why aren't they being posted online?

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
I know my dad clocked me at a 2:10 a couple times, but that wasnt even the last couple sessions, which were faster.

(I know I know, no transponder, but I have vids to back it up anyway.)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
They're currently giving me a refund for letting me pay for a transponder, but not saving one for me day of. :thumbdown

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I'm posting anyways

From the vids 2:19.2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crappy street tires, and held 105 from a bit after start/finish to 3, and never super hard into braking zones. Excuses are like...

EDIT: I found a 2:17.4 woot :hump:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
thefrush said:
I never looked. Why aren't they being posted online?

Because HPDE3 is about learning rather then speed. You can get your times at the track to see if what you did different the time before was faster.

HPDE 1, 2 and 3 is never about the fastest laps. It's also good for insurance reasons not to have an HPDE timed.

HPDE 4 is kept because it runs with TT.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
^^ I totally understand that. I didn't even check my times all weekend because my lap times were not a priority. Having them now as a point of reference would be extremely helpful though.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
unoficially from a stop watch 2:12should be faster for the amount of grip the car has:) more experience I need . i had to post even though i had no transponder :)

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
thefrush said:
^^ I totally understand that. I didn't even check my times all weekend because my lap times were not a priority. Having them now as a point of reference would be extremely helpful though.
QFT...I had somebody ask me if I wanted to be timed. I said nope. That's not what I am here for. "Don't you want to know if you improve?" I said, I can feel when I improve..............Plus, I am recording it LOL

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
JCMRacing #37 said:
They're currently giving me a refund for letting me pay for a transponder, but not saving one for me day of. :thumbdown
A transponder is on my Christmas list... just for this reason. 10 track days and it pays for itself.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts