Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the new blowers fron powerworks and focussport, would it be wise for jackson racing to lower the price of theirs since the dyno does not lie? Or am I just dreaming again?

·
Registered
686 Posts
i hope they do, i wouldn't mind getting JRSC.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
just get a JRSC...cheaper, proven reliabilty yada yada yada...I for one am also thinking about the big boost kit which apparently bumps you to 215HP/170trq

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
just get a JRSC...cheaper, proven reliabilty yada yada yada...I for one am also thinking about the big boost kit which apparently bumps you to 215HP/170trq
soon... soon it will be mine... hehehe

keep your eyes peeled my fellow FJ brethren

·
Registered
387 Posts
That's exactly the train of thought that I'm having. I want a roots blower that gives the best bang for the buck. I'm sure the powerworks kit will be great for the SVT Focus but it's too much money for one item for me. More power to those who get it and shoot for 300 whp

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
Powerworks if freggin expensive. The numbers are quite impressive tho. Think i might take out a loan to get one. Lol j/k. Im concentrationg on getting the SVT close to 200 all motor hp before i start thinking about forced induction.

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
The powerworks is more expensive, but then again it is a whole different setup. The powerworks is intercooled and the JRSC is not. However I don't think a intercooler is worth twice the price. If you are looking for a JRSC check ebay I have seen some good deals on there lately. I do agree with you that they could stand to lower the price a little. Then I would buy one for sure

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Powerworks if freggin expensive. The numbers are quite impressive tho. Think i might take out a loan to get one. Lol j/k. Im concentrationg on getting the SVT close to 200 all motor hp before i start thinking about forced induction.
good luck with that...

·
Registered
674 Posts
good luck with that...
How hard could it be? Intake, ORP, Tune... etc. Its only 30 more hp

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
good luck with that...
How hard could it be? Intake, ORP, Tune... etc. Its only 30 more hp
Well I guess it depends if you want 200 flywheel or to the ground. Flywheel you could easily do with a few bolt ons. However to the ground would be tough. With a Intake, ORP, and tune you might get 10-15hp. So you would still have some catching up to do.

·
Registered
809 Posts
They should make it about $1500 then I would be in for sure
[censored], it got down to some absolutely obscene price at jeg's for a minute, then *POOF* the special was over. I was hoping (and assuming) that the price would go through the floor here directly. I'm not looking to break any HP records, but a little oomph would certainly kick ass. I'm still a sucker for roots blowers (esp. when you overdrive them a little and get them to whine).

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
where in SD are u svt boost?
i live above the football stadium in serra mesa...black svt 02 with white "supercharged" stickers 1" high drivers side door above ding panel and liscence plate SVTBST, cant miss it AK plates

·
Registered
324 Posts
soon... soon it will be mine... hehehe

keep your eyes peeled my fellow FJ brethren
Yess Very soon!!! I've been running a preproduction version on my car since april. I love it, the power is great, and I've had no problem with the car what so ever.

·
Registered
268 Posts
just my 2 cents heat kills it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts