Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After talking with my father many times about getting f/i on my car we have come to a decision. JRSC. We weighed all the options as of now. We were looking at Toms kit, and Wolff Racing also. Both of those carry intercoolers, one is a turbo and one a s/c. My father and I discused the pros and cons, and we decided in the long run the more "subtle" style of the jrsc would be best for the longevity of my car. Also price was part of it, but just one more bonus of the jrsc is the price. We will be doing something before the end of the year. (was supposed to be summer, but my new apartment ended up being a lot more a month than we had expected). I am going to be coming up with 1K from my part time job while attending school, and from what I have saved over the summer (after I pay back an awesome guy on the jet, jptech THANK YOU!!) My father will be paying the other half, and we will look at doing the install, but if we dont feel comfortable with it we will take it to a trusted mechanic. So all you guys with the jrsc keep on posting you findings please, and its great to have a bunch of informative guys on here that have been posting about the jrsc. Your posts had a part in our decision...thanks fellas.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Congratu-freakin-lations!!! Lucky people w/ $$$...I hate you all. J/K...I'm just jealous!!!

CCC

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thanks for eating at The FocalJet.... My I take your order please? One JRSC SVT well done with Mobil 1 5-30 oil and K&N filter. Would you like a cat-back exhaust with that? Ok, Will you be eating this in your car?

·
Registered
262 Posts
hmmmmmmm...I did not know jason was giving free loans!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah if he was charging interest I would owe him about 2K now!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
OHHHHHHHH, I want JRSC too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts