Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys any one out there with the JRSC? What are you using for intake pipe and maS? I installed the JR45 on my 02zx but had to go with a short flex tube off my 65TB to stock MAS and airbox. Does any MFG make anything larger to bolt up? Or am I going to have to Piece something? Any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bfot, Hey thanks for the reply. How did you handle the change in angle of the TB? My AEM has a 90deg boot/then straight pipe. What dia.intake are you using, and are you using stock inj??

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I got some 3 1/4" flex hose from McMaster-Carr to run from the TB to the MAFS attached to the Volant box I modified. I would like to find some 3 1/4 flex silicone couplings so I could run hard pipe instaed. I run 30lb injectors/recal MAFS with mine.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nordy-Do you find any difference from stock to 30lb?How about plugs? So far i've found one site that might be of value. wwwhksusa.com/products/?id=772. what do you think?

·
Registered
657 Posts
it works out just fine if you cut it in the right place... when you think you have it just right then cut off another 1/2" then you got it...btw stock inj.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bfoc.. ya mean just wack my $i80 AEM at the 90 and make it a 40?? btw i checked out the picof your beasty,mighty nice lookin machine!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts