Ford Focus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have an SVT with the JRSC? I am looking into picking one up and am curious how well it works.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I would suggest a search. You will find all the info you need. Yes there are many with them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was sold immediately when I drove my friend's SVT focus with JRSC unit installed. So I saved up some money & bought one too & when I finally found a respectable tuner shop to have it put in my 8 month old focus, my SVT was "killed" while parked on the curb by an 18 wheeler. As it turned out the truck belonged to a moving company. The truck driver was a women
. Stupid dike!!!
Now I am car shopping again but this time I will be spending even more since I now consider to buy Suburu WRX STi or Mit. Evo. Suburu is a better deal - 0% apr as well as the local dealer sells it below MSRP, but the Evo in my opinion is a better car.

Edit: Sorry boss, FJ policies don't allow buying/selling unless it's thru the classifides.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Dibs

SvT 02 you have a PM

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Hiatus, there are more than enough threads about the JRSC. Run a search and you'll find more threads (with a ton of info) than you'll probably need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.