Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
We'll probably plan that for Friday Night. Should go quick.

·
4,743 Posts
I still think judging for that would be more fun Sat night right before the awards. everyone in the parking lot admiring the stances right before the award is given out
Could mess with the Finest Five in my opinion and it brings people together for Friday Night instead of in their little groups

·
I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,345 Posts
Even I didn't have a solutution to it, but I like what Ken has in mind. The limbo will end up on you tube and that will spread the focal love! Judging can be done at the same event! That would be awesome! Obviously the results would be kept until all the other awards.

·
4,743 Posts
We could have some serious contenders this year. We got BLRich1 and Kyle on Air, I'd like to see a good static vs air battle royale!

I would like to see it to this level with tons of people lining the limbo line and cars coming until the lowest goes thru:

·
4,743 Posts
Everyone down on calling it the Low-cus Limbo G2G?

·
I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,345 Posts
Saturday night for sure, Jason is spot on... Allows for late arrivals too!

·
4,743 Posts
It's way too much to cram into Saturday Night, with Awards, Ford coming, BBQ, just way too much and the Hotel is going to be most filled up that night not allowing for much room.

Looking at what we've spent in the prior years in time it's gotta be done Friday Night.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I really like the idea!

Is there anything on Saturday that could give? I REALLY think it should happen Saturday night, that way Ford can see it as well as everyone else..

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
In order to work it in on Saturday, we would just need to be more strict with the schedule. Last year there was a few hours between the end of the showfield and the awards banquet. This year if we do it, say at 6pm, and require all participants to be there at that time, then it could be pulled off before the awards cderemony at 7pm.

If someone is late, then no participation. And since it would be at the hotel where the awards ceremony is, one hour should be plenty of time to do stance judging as well as the limbo before the awards.

·
4,743 Posts
My only other concern is the chance for that R word messing things up. BBQ and Awards can be moved inside, Limbo cannot.

I'm alright if we are strict to the schedule but I have a concern with the Hotel being filled up and parking being a premium. I'll have to count spaces next time I'm there

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
and it will take many people to help pull it off. Some will need to head back to the hotel early to clear space for it.

The regular judging on the showfield will probably take 2-3hours to complete, so if we start judging in the morning, say around 9am and finish at noon, that gives us about 4 hours to tally the scores and find the winners of each class on the showfield. The judges will be busy that day, for sure.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts