Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was fruitless.

Overly fruitless. The alternator they emailed and said was off the car--disappeared.

They didn't want to take the other requested parts off because "the motor is still good."

I guess they plan to sell it as a whole (minus the alternator promised out
)

Sorry fellas.

Muttlee, I still have the part you wanted, though.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm still waiting for a certain fuel rail.......Musta got lost, huh?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Thanks for checking on this. Does anyone have a throttle bracket laying around? Figured i ask before i start a local search.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still waiting for a certain fuel rail.......Musta got lost, huh?
Well, I kept thinking a g2g would bring us together, and then you could drive the Fofo around, too. But was I wrong...?

ALAS! I was not! You will be at my home on Saturday, will you not?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Happy birthday blkse03!

Tin's not a maddog, he's a junkyard dog! (slaps knee)

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sheesh!

Nice try, Marc, but the delivery was all wrong. Keep practicin'.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
I knew it was bad, that's why i put the (slaps knee) part in there.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Happy birthday blkse03!

Tin's not a maddog, he's a junkyard dog! (slaps knee)
great birthday joke.

lmao

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Hey guys, I should be going to the junkyard soon to grab some parts. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll be able to get you a price.
There are no shortage of SPI's in Houston junkyards...

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey guys, I should be going to the junkyard soon to grab some parts. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll be able to get you a price.
There are no shortage of SPI's in Houston junkyards...
An extra valve cover would be nice and a intake manny!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I need to source a tb brakcet for bryan. See what you can do. Forget pricing, get the part and we can work out the details $$$$, after. Bryan is in need of this for his bdr tb. Thanks dj.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I need to source a tb brakcet for bryan. See what you can do. Forget pricing, get the part and we can work out the details $$$$, after. Bryan is in need of this for his bdr tb. Thanks dj.
The TB bracket that is on my car now was used on a BDR TB. I'm guessing Gabe modified it, but I'll take pics tomorrow and let you look at them. If it's what you want, I'll just trade you provided you pay for shipping both ways....

·
Registered
592 Posts
hey dj if it's the correct bracket I will definately pay for shipping both ways just let me know!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
hey dj if it's the correct bracket I will definately pay for shipping both ways just let me know!!
Sorry if i confused ya dj, this was a project i was helping bryan with. He is the one who needed it. Hope things work out, and if not let me know bryan,

·
Registered
592 Posts
Sorry if i confused ya dj, this was a project i was helping bryan with. He is the one who needed it. Hope things work out, and if not let me know bryan,
see he bought gabe's old spi and he had the BDR throttle body on the car, and I bought the throttle body from gabe, and dj got his old car and he's got the bracket that's already modified on the car, so it will be less work for you blkse if I just get it from him. Thanks though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts