Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very curious about a PECTEL, where do U get em ??? How much do they run ??? Anyone in the Detroit area have one ??? If I run one without a turbo will it really help that much ??? What about the Superchips engine management, AEM management ???? Any ideas thoughts ???

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
no reason to get a pectel if you're not running heavy mods (N/A or FI). It'll just be a really expensive paperweight.

·
Registered
745 Posts
they are expensive...like shiva said no need until you get to that point...also AEM does not offer an EMS for us...not yet anywho and it wouldn't be for a while...there are a few systems that will work...DTA P8Pro is a $1500 system and that is on the cheap end...

·
Registered
189 Posts
got pectel on the brain, eh?
i don't think you need to worry about the pectel just yet...but...

you'd probably be looking at a pectel t2. it's made specifically for the focus...it can use the factory sensors, ignition coils, injectors, ect. pricing is STEEP!!!! the ecu alone runs about $2000...with interface harness, additional sensors, ect you're looking at $2500!

you can buy direct from pectel or call them about dealers. one place that sells them is: http://www.1320motorsport.com/Fordfocus.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts