Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the link to the one i bought. i will post it in a sec. and no, i know i havn't won it yet, but he is selling like 20 of them for the same price and there are few bids so i know it's mine....

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
which would be.........

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yes, the search. damn, forgot. thanks man. are they all about the same?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Don't worry about this guy llama...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thats cool man, I guess I should come back at you with some type of insult, or (unlike you) I can show some class.

Seriously, what are you like 12 years old or something?

[ 03-25-2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: rl275550 ]

·
Registered
714 Posts
Seriously, what are you like 12 years old or something?

So, this is class?

[ 03-25-2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: zetecwagon ]

·
Registered
480 Posts
I thought it was better than calling him names or running on with immature threats. Oh well, this thread should die out now

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got this one jrock, you sir are a baboon!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Llama,

I may indeed be a "baboon" as you put it, but don't agree with someone who is bashing me for my fenders. That litlle search button that would have avoided this whole thread pulled up some info. that shows you like my fenders. Lookie, lookie.

Besides, if you want to listen to Jrock, go ahead. This kid did a bodykit before performance. At least I had some power mods done before I touched the outside of my car. Come on now, all that bodywork and a stock exhaust

In all, this is a stupid waste of everyones time. Lock this thread and let it die.

·
Registered
92 Posts
WOW!! I think all the "class" in this thread is rubbing off on me. I feel it coming on...here it is...1st things 1st, what does it matter whether he does exterior first? It is his car. What he wants and does to his car is his problem. 2nd if you wanted to show some class just answer his freaking question in the first place. 3rd your car should "die" now.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Originally posted by SeymourS2:
WOW!! I think all the "class" in this thread is rubbing off on me. I feel it coming on...here it is...1st things 1st, what does it matter whether he does exterior first? It is his car. What he wants and does to his car is his problem. 2nd if you wanted to show some class just answer his freaking question in the first place. 3rd your car should "die" now.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Wow!! An intelligent reply. Cool!

For real, that is the first respectable thing in this thread, sorry guys I can be an a$$ at times

1 - 13 of 13 Posts