Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pitching Tents for the Corner Spot!
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Number 1978 of 1978. Born on April 22, 2004. Wanted to know if theis is the LAST SVTF ever, not just for the 3 Doors. any info appreciated .

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats! Welcome aboard! Given the data from the SVT site it would seem so! Did your car come with the Build Certificate or something? How did you determine the build number? Don't take that the wrong way, I'm not being a smart arse, just curious, cuz I waited like 6 months for one of my certs!

Numbers taken off the SVT site:

PRODUCTION NUMBERS

3-door: Black 427; Red 375; Blue 466; Silver 466; Yellow 123; Orange 121; TOTAL 3-DOOR: 1,978; 5-door: Black 278; Red 128; Blue 194; Silver 362; Yellow 66; Orange 51; TOTAL 5-DOOR: 1,079

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well.....

I called Ford SVT (1-800-367-3788) (Mon-Fri) That's what they told me. I think I got that number off of the website. I need to get my certificate mailed to me; SVT said that they would do it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Re: well.....

Well I don't know about the 5 doors, as far as when the last one was made (acutal build date wise) but it seems that if you have #1978 you for sure have the last production vehicle SVTF 3 door!
That would be cool if out of all of them you had the last SVTF made, one would think Ford would have tossed in something just to give the owner a memento being how they have halted production on them.

·
Registered
423 Posts

'04 SVTs are still available? The lots were bare when I was looking last year for a 5 'door.

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

there is one NEW SVT left somewhere up north (forget...Illinois?) dont know if it is an 04. I think it's Blue.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
That is great and a big congrats!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
you will definately find a few in SE Michigan!!, i see them at friendly ford, friendlyfordmonroe.com... right now they have a red 5-door that i saw about a week ago!!!

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
That is cool
Now if you hold on to it maybe it will be worth something some day

·
Registered
277 Posts
That Red one at Freindly Ford in Monroe probablly is not an SVTF, I have seen alot of 2005 models that the dealers try to dress up to look like SVTF's, with the rims and so on. Or if it is then I bet it's a used auto, as a side note, I just moved from Monroe end of July and I took with me the last SVFT that they had in stock, anyway he's talking about his build number, he has the last 3-door built!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Guys, he's talking about the last SVT Focus produced/made, NOT sold! Big difference.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
#1978 is the last 3-door, not the last SVTF.
Well, it is unless any 5 Door models rolled off the production line after his 3 Door. You would need to know both build date and build time to know for sure.

Ron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts