Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a copy of \"Powered By SVT\"

Sometimes SVT will surprise you with an unexpected goody and one just came today in the mail. I assume we all get a copy of this very nice hardcover book from our good friend Tom Scarpello. See, it aint all bad....Thanks SVT.......Steve

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Re: Just got a copy of \"Powered By SVT\"

Cool Steve

Must be something with getting the 2003 SVTF euro package so maybe others that got that specific edition will get the book too.

"and to think all I got was this lousy t-shirt"-quote unknown

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I would hope every SVT customer would get one. The letter just says "Thank you for your purchase of a 2003 high-performance vehicle designed and developed by Ford Special Vehicle Team. Blah Blah Blah". So I would think anyone who purchased a 2003 SVT model Cobra, Lightning and/or Focus will get one as a "celebration of our 10th anniversary"

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts

I would hope every SVT customer would get one. The letter just says "Thank you for your purchase of a 2003 high-performance vehicle designed and developed by Ford Special Vehicle Team. Blah Blah Blah". So I would think anyone who purchased a 2003 SVT model Cobra, Lightning and/or Focus will get one as a "celebration of our 10th anniversary"
That could very well be I was just going by the specific euro package that you have when you said you got the book since no one else mentioned getting one as of yet.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts

Shafted again! Bastards...

You're probably from Canada aren't you

·
Registered
70 Posts

Haven't heard of anyone getting this book yet. We didn't get European package cars in Canada. HID lights didn't get approved by Ministry of Transport.

·
Registered
364 Posts

i have a reg 2003 svt and i got one today too sells for fifty bucks at barnes and nobles and i was gonna buy one last week good thing i didnt

·
Registered
4,803 Posts

Lucky '03 owners... Yeah, but did you guys get a Focus coffee mug!

·
Registered
389 Posts

COFFEE MUG!!! I never got a coffee mug...How about a hat?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I got both the book and the mug since my Wife has an 02 Focus......What a deal......Steve

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

Man I feel jipped now.. Tell ya what.. I will trade you my coffee mug and SVTOA lapel pin even up for the book.. C'mon this offer ain't going to stay on the table long...

·
Registered
426 Posts

I got a Ford Racing "charter member" hat a couple of weeks ago and the SVTOA key chain.

·
Registered
93 Posts

Woohoo! I got home to find a copy of "Powered By SVT" in my mailings. Very high quality book. Way to go SVT

·
Registered
43 Posts

It is probably just the 03's as it is the 10th anniversary. I got the book last Friday. I got my 03 Euro Yellow at the end of May.

Brion Sohn

·
Registered
378 Posts

hmmm - i got the book, hat, tshirt, free subscription to "Inside the Oval", mug, discount card, pin, keychain, about 10 stickers, an issue of "Focus Fanatic", and this gift package with cookies and stuff in it.

i guess SVT REALLY likes me. i'd assume so, after buying both an SVT Focus and a Lightning

1 - 17 of 17 Posts