Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11 hour drive. G'damn I'm beat.

Sorry for the lack of updates on my site's JetFest page, as if anyone was checking. Our hotel was teh sux0r for intarweb access and my laptops didn't like the card reader I borrowed to get the pictures uploaded.

Work in 4 hours, so I'm hittin' teh sack.

·
TEAM Member
733 Posts
Glad you made it down, nonetheless. Didn't get to talk much, but at least I got to put the face to a name.

Make the most of your brief slumber!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Holy crap you were there? I never saw you. I was really want to meet you. I didn't get to meet half the poeple i wanted to. Next year.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Holy crap you were there? I never saw you. I was really want to meet you. I didn't get to meet half the poeple i wanted to. Next year.
I got to meet him, in fact, we had our own little car show award for the 'most beat out focus', i think it ended in a tie

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I feel like i missed so many people. Disrupter911 Egz, i almost feel likei didn't meet anyone one.
I did meet alot of poeple though, ataru, drew, infa-red svt...etc. Look forward to seeing you guys next year.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I feel like i missed so many people. Disrupter911 Egz, i almost feel likei didn't meet anyone one.
I did meet alot of poeple though, ataru, drew, infa-red svt...etc. Look forward to seeing you guys next year.
and me
and you will definatly have to go next year, because you still owe me a beer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts