Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

just got new wheels for my car...actually i got the wheels i've always wanted: 17x7.5 Rota Subzero's (black w/ polished lip
)

i got them off of www.gtmwheels.com for $541.25 shipped, i think that's a pretty sweet deal considering that i've had a hard time even finding these rims to begin with

awesome customer service, huge selection of Rota's and just an all-around nice experience

i definitely recommend them

Laz

·
Registered
88 Posts
sounds hot but then again im partial since i own black w/ polished lip rota attacks

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Hey...did you order whatever you wanted and they just filled the order, or do that have a specific stock of wheels from which to choose? I noticed that HERE you can choose the size, color, lug pattern, and offset...it seems like you can have any combo you can think of...if thats so I want 16x7 4x108s with a 48mm offset. Thanks.

CCC

·
Registered
233 Posts
did you miss the grid where it tells you what colors are available for the specific size/lug config/offset ? you can choose what you want from the dropdown menu but that doesnt make a set of wheels magically appear in their warehouse.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the very first page that appears on their website has a phone number (650)876-9988...call them and talk to Gary or someone else, and they'll help you out

Laz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts