Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say it sounds quite lovely...especially when pushing past the 5 rpm mark. HOOWAH!

Haven't read much about the Steeda intake...but I'm pretty damned satisfied so far...we'll see how it lasts and how much better it sounds when it sets in...

Next up: pulleys.

-AM

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
gj...keep goin w/it. make sure u seek out the boyz at mcnews 4 anythin u need. pulley set then exh maybe? have anythin else?

-Ult

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I currently run on the magnaflow exhaust...I'm looking towards the MBRP exhaust though...for some reason I'm just not totally satisfied with the magnaflow... (it's not bad by any means, I just want a little more umph).

Other than that...my ZX3 is stock. Suspension wise I slapped on some intrax springs for a 2" drop...will work on suspension in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback Ult.

-AM

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
that umph u speak of could come in the form of more exh work...thats where the magna could b helpful b/c its quieter. gotta consider down the road w/that area.

-Ult

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have had the Steeda intake on since July. I love it. no problems at all. I went with theirs because I ordered Levels 1,2,3 G-Trac suspension for my 96' GT. The saleman actually hand wrote me a thank you letter! Now that is customer service

·
Registered
490 Posts
i have a steeda 2 and love it. the really loud sucking sound right when you rev it is great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts