Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took 30 mins total.

Looked a little ghetto in the box. But actually it fit rather nicely, and we didnt have any probs.

We put it all together, and effed up, if you get it make sure you put the box to the snorkel first, then clamp down the filter.

Also we had to make the hole on the side of the box (smaller hole for the tube to the valve cover) a bit bigger. It wouldnt fit in the hole, we carved it out with the end of a rachet wrench, was a little ghetto method, but with the tools we had, it worked out very nicely.

Took it around the block, and its nice and quite, until you get on it, and it purrs like a kitten.

The paint on the kit etc, was a bit less than i expected, but not to the point where i would send it back. I planed on painting it Royal Blue all over anyways.

My rating:

8/10

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
i have the volant, which is almost the same thing. i have it all assembled and then put it into the car and tighten hose clamps. i find that works best...entire install in 15 minutes.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Volant was like another 50 bucks for the same intake really.

The FC is really a replica, but is nice. Just gonna paint it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase/install, have AEM CAI and no complaints from me, fit/finish were perfect, have fun with your new attention grabber

1 - 5 of 5 Posts