Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start off, it was a good investment! One sale now by the way!! So the job wasn't too bad, there are a total of 5 bolts you need to remove and one to loosen up, to get the factory out, thendo everything in reverse, i have to play with the jack a bit to get the mount bolts to line back up, but no big deal. took me 45 mins. The quality of the Z-eng./Focussport piece is second to none!! nice fitment, no sharp edges, and it came with directions on how tight to make the bolts.(
for that) Now for the experience.....Shifting was never better to do, no more "clunk" from the gear engagement, felt sliky smooth. Only thing to get used to is the enhanced vibration at idle. But overall, I like it!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
How bad would you say the vibration is? I'm thinking of getting one for myself but my wife drives the car more than me, and she'll get freaked out if the shaking is too bad?

[ 09-23-2002, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Andy The Egg ]

·
Registered
631 Posts
Nice Plug!

So now how is the ride quality with the mount in? Do you feel more vibrations from the engine with it in?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like I said before, you feel it at idle. honestly it feels like when a car is about to stall. But while driving, no vibration at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts