Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no see ppl!! Any one know the web adress so i can find the ford racing head?? ive searched the forums and cant find anything.
i went to ford racing parts and its not listed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.. oh and uh, any1 know how much power the stock clutch can handle?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Steeda has it, but its over-priced. I believe www.myfordperformance.com has one too, because they gave one away a month or so ago.

Edit: Nope, I lied. Steeda ($795) is cheaper than myfordperformance($845)

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
www.myfordperformance.com has it, but there price went up 50bucs in the last month of so. Goto your local ford racing dealer and see what they can get it for.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can i get ford performance products through a ford dealer? Cause i work in the parts department of a vw and audi shop, and the owner of it owns a ford dealer too. thanks again people.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
go to the ford dealership that sells the SVT porducts, and the saleens. They normally are a ford racing dealer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tekin.. you guys have been helpful.
now if only my car could absorb a new clutch through osmosis i would be set!!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Thanks Tekin.. you guys have been helpful. now if only my car could absorb a new clutch through osmosis i would be set!!
Actually you would want your clutch to be absorbed through diffusion, not osmosis. Osmosis is diffusion of an aqueous solution, so the last thing you want is you clutch to be a liquid. Also, a transmission housing is not a semi-permeable membrane.....you know what, I'm going to stop because I seriously need to get a life....damn I'm a nerd and I'm definately wasting my youth by retaining and reciting information like this....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, so im an idiot.. but we all knew that.
but you get the idea rite? thanks again for everything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts