1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suspension- Eibach Pro System Plus
Tires- Nitto Neo Gen
Size- 215/40/17

I have been riding on these tires for approx. 6 months or so at 35lbs all around. I decided yesterday to live on the edge
and bump up to 39lbs all the way around. I have to tell you what a huuuuuuge difference in tire behavior or should i say car behaviour....35lbs the tires felt obviously much softer, not as aggressive but still comfortable. Man when i went to 39lbs it was like a totally different tire firm as hell, the ride was a bit rough however really solid in the turns extremely responsive. So if anyone is running this set up i highly suggest you experiment but be careful. Feel free to post your setup and opinions.......

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
just a warning though you will wear the tire in the center if you run like that for a while. i run 40 lbs on my car and they are wearing in the middle. but i dont really care cuz my tires suck. but it is amazing how just a little pressure will make a car act so differently

·
Registered
395 Posts
I've been running 38lbs on the same tires, and I like it! (I like how they feel, but not how the tread pattern looks.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts