ED Type Poison Complete Kit

ED Type Poison Front Bumper

ED Type Poison Rear Bumper

ED Type Poison Side Skirts

Thanks In Advance For Your Input

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Neither are my cup of tea. The black one looks too Celica-[censored], and the yellow one just doesn't look right. But who cares what we think...its your car, do what YOU want to do.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Just a comment to the admins and moderators...I find it funny how my use of "[censored]" was censored. Perhaps Celicaish will pass? You know censorship hits an all time low when "[censored]" can't be typed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I kinda like the black one.. makes the car look real sleak, it would look better with the projector lights tho I think. Course thats just my opinion! Not to bad

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Umm PhocusZX3 , no one censered your [censored]. It is automatically done when you type in a swear word. D'oh.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Umm PhocusZX3 , no one censered your [censored]. It is automatically done when you type in a swear word. D'oh.
actually, the word i-s-h is censored.

As for the body kits, isnt the first one the QUWHEES one. The second one looks like the Scorpian kit....

·
Registered
809 Posts
Why would you want the fenders to stick 5 inches out from the wheel? It looks horrible. The yellow one is cool And I was gonna buy it off e-bay for $500 but somthing came up. Now I am looking at the r34 kit it looks great.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
No kidding.
My original statement was to express how the censorship/locking on this site never ceases to amaze me.

But back to the original topic at hand....those body kits are pretty nasty.

·
Registered
222 Posts
man i hate how the whole word "{censored}" instead of '*'s are placed, i have no idea what the who post means, I'm pretty dumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts