Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I'm new to the board. anywho.....

I was just curious as to weather or not the Eaton kits were worth the money? I plan on some sort of FI but i dont know if i should go turbo or SC.? It seems as if turbo is the way to go(coast and power)... ?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
hey welcome aboard!

Only one person from the jet has one of the knight SC kits on his car. He was the first one. I'm pretty sure he was happy with the performance but knight is known for very crappy workmanship. He had to have the whole intake manifold re-done and that is the main custom part that is included in the kit. I would not buy anything from the guy personally.

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Welcome to our little home away from home!!

Anyways...I would say go turbo...but then again...I am not doing that. But if you want good power that is there all the time then a turbo is prolly good for j00!!!1

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
turbo is the way to go
and gigaherz how close are you to putting your setup together?
not too close, been busy doing alot of other stuff. However, turbotom just finished blueprinting my block and he will be sending my block ,pistons and crank out to me in the next couple of days so I will be an engine gasket set away from building the bottom end up. I'm talking to fordchip right now about sending out my spare ecu and what I need done. When I get the ecu back, I'm going to put my stock head and manifold on the built bottom and swap to a manual with the new ecu and work out the bugs. Then I will finish the turbo setup and run low boost. Once I can get to a dyno I will get it tuned for high boost. If I can reach 300whp then I'm leaving it. If not then I will build a new intake manifold and go crazy on the head like I originally had planned. Turbotom said it wasn't nessecary till you go for like 350-400 before you hae to do stuff like that but I think he's still thinking zetec. We'll see what happens.

Priority #1 is getting the manual in.
After that comes the turbo.
It's gonna be a while.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
gig is [censored] RICH! Just the other day I was talking to him about how he gets all his money and stuff. It turns out his Ho's are way hotter than my Ho's. plus, his dont have as much VD. so he can get like 1000$ a trick. Plus, he showed me I was paying too much overhead. I buy my ho's dresses and stuff. he just keeps his in his mansion dressed in lingerie and stuff. alot cheaper.
Hopefully one day I will get better ho's and be able to buy stuff like E.Lo. (thats his pimp name)

Knight Turbos is crap quality. only get it if you dont mind sending your stuff off to be remachined after he supposedly machines it.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
oh man your killing me.

Remember, my wrecked car and all the money I put into it is probably going to end up about the same price as if I had just bought the car new with no mods (I can hope can't I). You probably make double what I make a week txfo.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I'm married with a kid on the way in 3 months!
my money equals 1/4 of yours. conversion rate sucks.
plus, you mad pimp it in the north. got all the fine Ho's for your pimp endevours. 50 cent told me he learned it from you!

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
You've got me beet my a month.

Me and my wife are exspecting in 4 months.

Update for me:
I now currently have in my garage a 2.0 SPI with only 30k.
There will be one more boosted SPI is just a few weeks
oooo oooo! do mine next!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You've got me beet my a month.

Me and my wife are exspecting in 4 months.

Update for me:
I now currently have in my garage a 2.0 SPI with only 30k.
There will be one more boosted SPI is just a few weeks
oooo oooo! do mine next!
Thats what she said.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts