Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
  1. I want that car
  2. The Zonda is ugly
  3. If I were rich enough to own a car like that, I'd wear exactly what he had on. (Blue jeans, a Che Guevarra t-shirt and the worst hair since Lyle Lovett)
  4. Those doors ROCK!
  5. I want that car

P.S. I want that car.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I SWEAR ON MY OWN SOON TO BE GRAVE

i would give both testicals for that car........

I could only imagine the look on the ppls faces if i rooled up to a auto cross in that beast with r compunds

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
space program?
pre-impregnatated carbon fiber support beams?
General icthio morphic design princicpal?
DiHeedral SyncroHelix axuation doors? lmao

ooo wait 655bhp
0-60 in 3sec
245mph...
and fastest road car in the world, I'm sold.
supercharger eh, sounds sweet.
ahh well, sweet is all i can say

someone in japan build a road straighter then any in the world, comon u guys, u like to do things before everyone else...hurry must get to 245mph!!! Why is this guy not on the D1GP circuit??? oo, thats why, lol. its lower then his waist, dammmmnnnn. still room for a small bag, yeah like a bag the size of a palm pilot and just as thin. how much does a replacement tire cost?

http://www.koenigsegg.com/index.asp

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
wait i haven't watched the video yet, but has this car finally taken the fastest-top-speed-of-a-production-car from the McLaren F1 yet? that was their main goal in making that car.

actually i have a particular fondness for the Koenigsegg, not cuz i like the car, but cuz of the story behind it. it's a good read, i will try to find an article somewhere.

basically: high-school student in Sweden has idea for supercar. wants to make it hella fast and give Sweden a supercar reputation. petitions government til they give him grants and funding, he starts small company to work on his car, and engineers from all over Sweden (Saab engineers, aerospace engineers, etc) pitch in (for free at first) to help build it.

Gordon Murray was quoted as saying something to the extent of "good luck to him, but he'll never overtake the F1."

Edit: ohhh sweet i love Top Gear lol

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice car but I'm really getting sick of these F1 comparisons. The F1 is 10 years old now, you should be building cars that are faster, brake and handle better look at all the technology that is available to day that isn't in the F1.

Still the F1 is King in my books. (Flame Away)

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Nice car but I'm really getting sick of these F1 comparisons. The F1 is 10 years old now, you should be building cars that are faster, brake and handle better look at all the technology that is available to day that isn't in the F1.

Still the F1 is King in my books. (Flame Away)
well, to be fair, the CC was in development for a good amount of years now. and the F1 was VERY ahead of it's time. but yeah i know what you're sayin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts