Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She finally got a much deserved full detail.

Outside of the rotten pin stripes I'm pointing at in the above pic, not bad for a 5 year old DIY WIP.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Wow, those first two pictures make that color look great. Is it Amazon Green? It goes really well with the black wheels/tint.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
WHat an ugly color
Other then that it looks good
Come clean mine now please.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Looking good. I remember that thing when it was bone stock...4x4 ride height and all.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Nice man, looking good!

Can't wait til the next time I get to see it person!

She still runnin perfect?

- Drew

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, your's looks awesome. I love that color I used to have the Grabber green color on my last Focus. Now I have a new ZX3 and it's the bright blue. Where did you get your's detailed? Or did you do it yourself? Mine needs it BADLY!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
The Kona = Sexy

Brian = Not Sexy

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I love the rims. We both be rockin' on Black SVTs! Where did you get the floor mats?

·
Registered
924 Posts
awesome ride dude

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, those first two pictures make that color look great. Is it Amazon Green? It goes really well with the black wheels/tint.
Rainforest Green was the official name for it.

WHat an ugly color
Other then that it looks good
Come clean mine now please.
He who lives in a glass house...F U Nick, Clean your own hunk O crap.

Looking good. I remember that thing when it was bone stock...4x4 ride height and all.
I have forgotten what she looks like stock. I lost all my old pics of her too. F'n image station.

Nice man, looking good!

Can't wait til the next time I get to see it person!

She still runnin perfect?

- Drew
I'm not sure she ever ran perfect.

Wow, your's looks awesome. I love that color I used to have the Grabber green color on my last Focus. Now I have a new ZX3 and it's the bright blue. Where did you get your's detailed? Or did you do it yourself? Mine needs it BADLY!
My brother detailed it. He's been detailing for about 15 years so I know he'd do a much better job than I would.

The Kona = Sexy

Brian = Not Sexy
You know you want me Rick.

I love the rims. We both be rockin' on Black SVTs! Where did you get the floor mats?
FORDSVTPARTS an fj sponsor.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looking good brian

I wish my car was that clean
Seriously my car is very dirty, ill drop it off by your house next saturday, but you cant drive it
it might end up not working properly

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I paid my brother to do it cuz I'm just as lazy as you guys. Why would I wanna clean your cars if I won't even clean my own?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts