Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have swore that I saw an SVT with these rims but on the Tire Rack site, I can not find them available for the Focus. I was wondering if I am just not doing something right but I am very interested in the 16" white Kosei K-1 racing wheels for AutoXing but I still need some more information about them. What is the size of the rim, 16x7 or 16x7.5, etc... Also, what is the weight of the 16" rim. and of course, are they available in the Focus pattern and what offsets do you offer. These would be wrapped in a lower profile R-compound tire and since they would be used for strictly autoXing, I might want a smaller offset of 40 or even 35.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i got what must of been one of the last sets of kosei 16 inchers back in april from tirerack.......if you can find a used set i'd go for it.....like 15 pounds per rim and mounted on 205/45/16 Kumho V700 them come to 33 pounds.....really makes the gearing nicer and the loss in unsprung weight is noticable.
heres some pics

PS tire rack is a great way to go....i called them up asked for 16in wheels cause on there site they only list 17's for the SVT... the guy was very helpful.....a few days later i got my wheels, lugnuts, hubcentric ring, shaved kumho's, mounted and blanenced delivered to my door
tire rack

Now if only they had the new hankook race tire to sell me
or the Toyo RA-1..

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pictures you posted were the ones that I saw before and the reason of me thinking about this. I like the wheels alot and hopefully by the time I have money saved up, there will be something else that is out that I like and will be nice and light as well. Thanks guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts