Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word, I figured this belonged more in the pit stop than rigs as its a group deal. I am the president of KSU motorsports which is an actual school accredited club. We give people legal outlets to racing and also provide a fun environment to learn all kinds of new things. We are the second largest collegiate motorsports club in the nation behind Texas. NEONE a member of Texas'? We have about 80 registered members on our forum and about 25-30 active members that attend almost all the meetings. So here is a small sample of what we have. We have many more and more selection, lots of domestics but quite a few imports also.

Kevin blingin' out the fouteeeens...

Sams low ass MKIII...

Me doing a little modeling

humping the softball shooter...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Love that Focus....gosh black wheels look good on Foci. I really need to invest in a set sometime soon...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Want black wheels, do what we did. Paint the stockers!
A good cleaning and paint job have gotten me a lot of thumbs up. Use a good high temp primer (if you can find one) because brakes the brakes plus the heat transfered by the cv shafts tend to get the wheels kinda warm on summer days. If you want a really sessi look, go for some charcoal or gunmetal or goldish color....but make sure it can withstand washing and brake dust, thats why engine paint is great. Im dying to post my pics, only Imagestation wont let me.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont really see how those pants are tight...they are the abercrombie chuggers. I think its just cuz of the position im in, I mean i am humping a muffler lol. Im still waiting for some kind of photochop on that pic lol.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that S13 also has one of these...

And it has Tein Flex coilovers, whiteline sways and bushings, 300z mafs, apex safc, and a whole bunch of other goodies. Its one hell of a sleeper

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Oh that S13 also has one of these...

And it has Tein Flex coilovers, whiteline sways and bushings, 300z mafs, apex safc, and a whole bunch of other goodies. Its one hell of a sleeper
Mmmm redtop. Drool!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man my tight pants have really excited some havent they lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts