Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i went to the dealership to see it, they had 2 of em, a white and a silver, omfg this thing is so sweet. pictures just dont do it justice. everything i thought i disliked about it (front end, altezzas), turned out to be actually nice. next time you guys have nothing to do, take a ride to your local mitsu dealer.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i actually did that today, 2 red, a black, and a yellow. Your right pics do not do them justice, because before today, i HATED this car....and i wanted it today. Id still take an sti over it though.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
i raced one at the track..........

.........lets just say out here in cali with 91 street gas, he should have been runing race gas

other than that, its a nice car, but i wouldnt buy one in cali, with 91 octane, that car is slugish, in comparison to what it should be, back east, with 93-94octane, it should do alot better

[ 04-10-2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: nazthug ]

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Originally posted by nazthug:
i raced one at the track..........
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Did this track have any turns besides the one at the end where you have to turn around?

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
my neighbor just got one (yea the neighbor that also has a hooked up WRX
) anyway, its o-k, not as bad as i thought it was going to be but still not my cup-o-tea, i would still test drive one tho

·
Registered
241 Posts
saw one at the local carmax/mitsubishi dealership. it looked really nice, it was blue and looked mean as hell. my only issue was the $30,000+ price and the altezzas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts