Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lady Blue (56k)

My new Aqua Blue 2007 ZX3 SES with the street appearance package...

I hope to get more pics during the day time over this weekend... :D

update on 8/19 New Pics!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Looks good!

I really like that color so far.

I gotta chuckle at your post-it notes though. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, you gotta love the at-the-last-minute-while-you're-at-work ghetto stuff! :lol::lol::screwy:

Stealth Tag Cover = 5-10whp!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Stop It! You bought almost exactly what I want and I am going to have a very hard time not going out and ordering yet another Focus now. :(

Looks great! Needs a drop and some wheels and it would be perfect!

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts
very very nice... god those SAP bumpers really livin up those new front ends. looks great.

-spatakula

·
Registered
66 Posts
i wish i had gotten those bumpers, but they didnt have any manuals in the liquid grey anywhere near where i lived...i had to drive to the other coast of florida jsut to get mine! but that is a nice looking color you got there too...wuhooo for you!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
looks good! thats my favorite focus color... i wonder if it's the same as milibu blue... It looks like it.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Nice ride man. I'd go with some gunmetal EAP wheels, or some black with a polished lip wheels, and a nice drop to finish off the stance of the car. Then some tint, and it'll be one nice clean ride.

·
I'm Not Better Than You Since I Drive a Porsche, I
3,343 Posts
Awesome color, got a chance to finally see it in person. Not quite Malibu Blue, but a good replacement. I really like the SAP bumpers on the new body style. Looks great! :thumbup:

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
Definitely not Maliblue, I parked mine next to one the other day at the local dealership and they're definitely different colors ;) Awesome choice though, except I hate how dumb those wheels look in comparison to the rest of the car :dunno:

-Brian

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blue-73 said:
Stop It! You bought almost exactly what I want and I am going to have a very hard time not going out and ordering yet another Focus now. :(
Look at it this way, you'll have the only West Coast Focus like this and I'll represent on the East Coast! Holla atcha boyee, yo! :lol: :screwy:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2focusd said:
;) Awesome choice though, except I hate how dumb those wheels look in comparison to the rest of the car :dunno:

-Brian

I know, that's why I want to go with the SVT 5 spokes...

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
Try to find a set in black, or go with the European Appearance Package wheels also in black, that'd look killer along with a mild drop once they perfect that end of your '07 :thumbup:

-Brian

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I saw that color the other day for the first time, and I'm just not feeling it. But I repect your judgement, my tastes aren't for everyone. But I'm sure you'll make the car your own. Looks like there is alot of potential there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts