Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and reserved two spots for the Monterey Sports Car Championship October 14th-16th. It's right by the spots we had last year, but I was gunning for the spot the old guy had next to us, that one was HUGE. It's spots 169 and 170. 170 is X-small, but if the other spot is the old guys, we should be fine. Parking is minimal, so fly or carpool if you can.

The cost for the two spots for the weekend was about $300.00, but I'll get the exact total once I get the package in the mail. Whatever it will be, we can just split it between whoever is going. This covers us from Thursday to Saturday, Sunday on is covered by the Dept. of Parks and we will pay them for that day on site the day before.

Please post here if you are interested in going. I know of at least two so far.

Please also post what days you plan on attending. Info can be found here: http://www.laguna-seca.com/Events/index.cfm?EventID=10

Those going:

Me
Slickshoes
Kee
Bela (maybe)
Nik and the fam
Greg
Danny

I think that pretty much covers us as far as room goes.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Heeeellls yes. I'm in. I'll put in my vacation request in the morning.

And yeah, I vote for us renting a big van and just carpooling up.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I might have to come up on Friday night if thats OK... But otherwise I'm 100% in on this!

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think a few came up Friday last time, so it's cool.

I'm an early guy, so I'll be treking up on Thursday morning. Slick, you going up thursday or friday?

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
I'm in! We had a blast last year

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Also just a little something if our program comes together you will see more than one Focus on the track and Laguna. But either way I will be up there as well.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Damn this is why I planed my Tech Day [censored] early

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm going to put in a time off request tomarrow. I'm going again

Edit: I 2nd the van idea also.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Also just a little something if our program comes together you will see more than one Focus on the track and Laguna. But either way I will be up there as well.
Right on!!!

Definitely was a LOT of fun cheering Memo on to their first podium last year. Couldn't of asked for a better race for us to of been at.

And just hearing those CTS-V's go by.... oh lordie... best sounding V8 eV4r!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Re: Laguna Seca is on again!! October 14-16th. *DELETED*

Post deleted by svtfocusguy

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Can you race on the track? I might be interested on this. I'll just tell Jocelyn that it's my birthday and there is nothing she can do or say that'll stop me from going

·
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn this is why I planed my Tech Day [censored] early
Sorry, but I think I warned you in that thread.

I'll be up on Thursday, feel free to ask me for a ride guys!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Ok, I just checked and we can rent a minivan that would seat up to 7 for $35/day. I'm probably not going to be able to leave until Friday the 14th, so if we got the minivan on the 14th, and dropped it off on the 17th, then its about $105+ taxes and BS. Not bad at all, especially split 4 or 5 ways.

I could probably leave early on the 14th.

pimp

1 - 20 of 45 Posts