Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the nology PDA dyno. Looks pretty cool. Is there something like this for the laptop? not the ones you record the sound and crap, something that you plug right into the car.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Sometime after the first of the year, Nology expects to have their PDA system be compatible with a laptop. The issue is in their program which currently only operates on select PDAs.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey check out www.odbmeter.com too i have this for my dell axim nice tool to have. i think a must have....
I guess you meant obdmeter? this looks pretty nice and affordable. I only see 0-60 time, do you know if it tells you HP and 1/4 times?

I have pocket PC so this would also work great.

thanks

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
I have the Nology software. The dyno is really difficult to get working correctly. And then finding a strip of land where you can reach 100 MPH's from a stop is a bit difficult to. I gave up on it, because 2nd gear pulls (which only take me to 60 MPH) never seemed to work. And I really don't have anywhere I can take it to 100 safely and legally. So the dyno is not really useful. But pulling and clearing codes is totally worth it!

So this obdmeter stuff at 85.00 sounds like a much better deal!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
i hate when i do that lol.. my bad but yeah they have 0-60 read sensors just a little something

1 - 6 of 6 Posts