- 7 Hours of seat time
- Lunch
- Invaluable knowledge from a variety of racers
- A weekend in LAS VEGAS!

For Further Info:
http://www.lvrscca.org/school/index.htm

email - [email protected]

Limited to the first 40 entrants

We did this same event in March and it was well received. Every student enjoyed themselves and had a great time.
Photos from the March School

Also, there's a local Las Vegas autocross on Sunday, September 14th, 2003. There will be a package for those interesting in competing on Sunday as well.

Don't miss out!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
If that's w/in Driving-Distance, it sounds like a GREAT Deal!
Even if the Instructors are "So-So", that's a good bit of "Seat-Time".
Why the Supra pic though? A Well Driven Focus can TOAST a Supra on Most Auto-X Tracks....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why the Supra pic though? A Well Driven Focus can TOAST a Supra on Most Auto-X Tracks....

Cause the rear tyres are twice the size of any tyre i've seen on a focus (or a crx)!

Plus it's a good picture and the car is yellow (i'm partial, sorry)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Let's see 7 hours of seat time, 2 days, 2 cars on course at all times, equals 4 cars that can enter. 8 if you ran the event for 14 hours a day.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Let's see 7 hours of seat time, 2 days, 2 cars on course at all times, equals 4 cars that can enter. 8 if you ran the event for 14 hours a day.
I'm sure that includes time in Grid and Rotations for work, but I'll bet there'll STILL be a BUNCH of runs in that time frame... Maybe more than a new set of Azenis would handle before becoming "Old" Azenis....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts