Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there's a picture thread, but with this forum being archived at the end of this month, I decided to throw up some of my pics in here. I took over 600 pictures at JF2, and many of them are of the cars, both parked and on the track, so I thought I would toss up some of my favorite "different" photots that I took.

Meeting up with sleeperlove at the Cadillac Ranch on I-40 in Amarillo:

Yes we left our mark:

Bag stuffing on Friday night:

Ron decides to take the H&R car for a spin. Tight sqeeze there Ron? :evilgrin:

Random pic I took of Troy in his car and thought it turned out pretty good:

Of course I had to throw one of Sonic in: :lol:

New friends made:

After buying Jeff's (sleeperlove) wheels, this is how loaded down Sonic was for the 1500 mile drive home.....I even had to sacrifice my car wash bucket as I couldn't find ANYWHERE else to put it:

And my favorite track picture:

Hope you like. :)

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
Re: Last minute pics from JF2

and I thought my car was packed . i was at least able to see out the back :lol:

:thumbup:

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts

You forgot the best one! Which, in my opinion, is the best advertisement for Jetfest that I've seen! :lol:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts

Ashley drove our first leg...she didn't like not being able to see out the back. It appears to me that your rear seats were still up. I had mine folded down and stuff stacked to the roof and my school backpack under my feet (again...she was driving) We did manage to find just enough room to throw Ashley's sub on top. It actually got slightly damaged. On one particular song, a bit more bass than was expected. The cone actually contacted the ice chest. Sorry babe :dunno: :lol:

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts

Thanks for the pics Ataru, I didn't know if anyone got ones of me driving the H&R car. :thumbup:

I also wanted to give a big Thank You! to everyone that helped stuff the goodie bags! :thumbup:

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

brads03zx3 said:
It appears to me that your rear seats were still up.
Yeah, I had to keep the seats up. If I folded them down, I would have lost the storage space in the rear seat floorboards. We still had to access some of it because our ice chest was in the back with our drinks, and the backpack had the DVD player for Christie to watch.

Believe it or not, but I could still see out the back. Yes, both Sonics were in the way a little, but I could still see out the rear mirror. However I did have Christie check my blind spot on the passenger side since I was screwed over there! :lol:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts

I definately didn't lose storage under the folded down seats :lol:

That held tools, CD's (which were really hard to get to) and a bunch of other stuff. We definately used every cubic inch of that car.

·
9,347 Posts

^^ and you only came from norcal :lol:

·
Registered
11,368 Posts

What'ya mean "only from norcal?" Like I can just run home and grab something :lol:

Not as much driving as you, but I was still 8 hours away from home :dunno:

Plus, I had all this crap in my car for like 2 weeks. I packed my car and drove down to school. From school I drove to work every day with a carload (power was worse than with the AC). I can honestly say that the car wasn't as full when I drove to Colorado last summer. But I also didn't take an extra set of wheels and a boxload of spare parts. Definately not looking for any pity. I would do it all again (except hopefully this time I won't have homework due the next day and my buddies car won't break down ;) )

·
9,347 Posts

i def didnt have my car packed that far in advance. jeebus. if i make that trip again and have to have an extra set of wheels and tires and tools and such I will ge getting a small trailer for the wheels and tools so there is some room in the car.

·
I Like Gray Bearded Men Better Than Young Witches
604 Posts

We almost missed the Cadillac Ranch driving back. If it wasn't for Rob's mad Google skillz we woulda missed it!

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts

sleeperlove

...if i make that trip again and have to have an extra set of wheels and tires and tools and such I will ge getting a small trailer for the wheels and tools so there is some room in the car.
Build a small teardrop trailer! Remember the thread that aaronzx3 started well over a year ago? Hale and I are eager to build a couple; they'd be perfect for the track.

Hmmm... since we haven't heard much from teh ogre, maybe that's what he's been secretly doing...
:lol:

·
███████
2,662 Posts

Thanks Ataru !!

Do you have any Hi-Res stuff of my car you can PM Me ??

You do have a Bad ass camera !! ;)

Troy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts