·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Kinda cool but driving like that with traffic just so he can get to work
Some people.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
That's not fake, he cut a LOT of people off, and obviously drove like a jackass. Sure, it is sped up, but not fake.

He doesn't deserve to have a license. Probably some jackass kid in a Honda.. They all drive like that around here.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Originally posted by OmniFocus:
Probably some jackass kid in a Honda.. They all drive like that around here.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Boy, that'll piss some of you off.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Anybody else notice it appears he works at a Pontiac dealership? Probably explains why he drives like his life is worthless.

·
Registered
744 Posts

HOLY CRAP! i thought i was a reckless driver! jesus christ, how fast was this chump goin??

tell me this is fake and that he didnt go in between those cars.

hate to see him try that stunt on the 605 south here in socal, because one minute traffic is movin at about 65-70mph, then if ur not paying intention........BAM, traffic comes to a standstill---and this sob would've killed himself and others...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Originally posted by FocusOnPunk:
WHERE ARE ALL THE COPS IN CANADA? damn!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">At Tim Hortons.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Rather then spending the time setting up the video camera, he should have driven to work like a normal human being.

I jumped when he rounded that blind left-hander and ended up with taillights in front of him… Damn, boy, slow down!

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Originally posted by Euro Ford Fan:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by FocusOnPunk:
WHERE ARE ALL THE COPS IN CANADA? damn!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">At Tim Hortons.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">true. they have one in port huron across the blue water bridge, mmmm.

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
OK...
1. WHY are the lanes so wide!
2. those roads SUCK and need to be repaved.
3. only ONE car in that whole video moved out of the passing lane, in the 1st 1/2 of the video there was NO reason he should have to move through traffic like that.
4. He went way to far cutting people off going between lanes though.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Damn I thought I was bad
. I need that soundtrack!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I believe that this was shot in Quebec near Montreal. They almost drive on sidewalks over there, it's like another world.
If he was going to work he is a Petroleum Transfer Fluids Technician at Petro Canada (gas jockey). He likely failed his other job opportunity when he forgot to say "would you like fries with that"
loser

1 - 20 of 26 Posts