Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the second Lambda Car Club Intl g2g I went to. They have chapters all over the nation, this was the Connecticut Chapter. There was an antique car show in the same town, so a lot of members brought their classic cars.

A guy around 30 years old just bought this beauty, all original, kept in a heated and cooled garage, 42K original miles and original paint:

This was my favorite:

The house was meticulously decorated, the gardens were awesome, surrounded by water on three sides and a waterfall.

And the owner's dogs had fun too:

I got to drive the Mini Cooper S Convertible home about 45 minutes. It may be a "gay" car, but man that thing handles great and is fun to drive.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
This is all a clever plot to lure straight men into your homes so you can corrupt them, isn't it? "Wanna come check out some cars, man? I'll give you a ride in my large, nondescript, windowless van."

Totally kidding.
Those are awesome cars. But I think I like the MINI best. Does that make me gay?

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Seth those are some nice looking cars at the G2G.

That original Pontiac GTO is awesome looking though!!!

The Mini Cooper S convertible is sharp looking too.

I have been seeing a few driving around my area cruising with the tops down.

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Aww come on, NOBODY has a freakin pink Geo Tracker? What's wrong with you guys..

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
Pshhh... the dog with the matching lifevest is the only one that deserves to call himself gay (well at least the convertible coop was trying). Whats next, you guys are gunna stand around at the street corner drinking beer, burping, and scratching yourselves?
Shame... SHAAAAAAME!!!

PS: Cool cars.
Whats this one again?

·
Registered
857 Posts
most of them looked pretty gay to me :/

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pshhh... the dog with the matching lifevest is the only one that deserves to call himself gay (well at least the convertible coop was trying). Whats next, you guys are gunna stand around at the street corner drinking beer, burping, and scratching yourselves?
Shame... SHAAAAAAME!!!

PS: Cool cars.
Whats this one again?
What you might not know, just like their are lipstick lesbians, there are gay men that you would never guess are gay and a lot of them I wish they weren't.
But hey, it only took one of them to replace the alternator on the Cadillac El Dorado Convertible.
It was funny, the neighbors came over to look at the cars, and I was like they have no clue what kind of car club this is.

By the way that's a Ford Thunderbird.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts