Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the red LED hatch tail lights installed on their Focus? The ones made by Magic Eurostar. Pics of the lights on the car would be great.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
FrIeD_FoCuS has them on his car. Might see about giving him a PM.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweetness, I'll prolly get them then. These are the clear lens right? They come in smoked too.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
yo sting visit teamTNE forum man, ur car is sick and there are a bunch of us in ur area...where do u live in CT, i would loveto see those in person because i have been wanting those for some time

-chris

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Whoa, I didn't realize they had them actually red. Fried_focus has the clear ones, not the red ones. My bad.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I meant the clear reverse lamps. I think I've seen the Eurostar reds with smoked reverse lamps.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Sorry I meant the clear reverse lamps. I think I've seen the Eurostar reds with smoked reverse lamps.
haven't seen pics of em yet...these are by Magic Automotive and are very high-quality (TYC quality) unlike APC

first time seeing the red ones and i want em!...maybe throw some nightshade on em and i'll be set

-chris

·
Registered
295 Posts
They make 4 different sets. Blackhousing w/ Clear Lens, Smoke Lens, Clear Lens, and Red Lens. Only way I have seen you can get the blackhousing is to order them from europe.

PS: There is another new brand making LED tails also but there really ugly. I will look for the pics on those

·
Banned
926 Posts
That stuff is nice...is it still ultra expensive tho?

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
They make 4 different sets. Blackhousing w/ Clear Lens, Smoke Lens, Clear Lens, and Red Lens. Only way I have seen you can get the blackhousing is to order them from europe.

PS: There is another new brand making LED tails also but there really ugly. I will look for the pics on those
those are the old brand, if u are talking about the brand where they have the LED's in the shape of a circle and have a lot of chrome everywhere...that is the brand that first came out

and that price is around the same price u can find on the net, so its not much cheaper

-chris

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
wow those are teh hotness...definitely getting a pair... and with a lil laminex, mmmmm

but definitely not for a while, have to keep saving for the manual swap!

-chris

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was waiting for those to come over... definitly ordering a set of the clear ones!

·
Registered
158 Posts
wow, those are nice! they are the best i've seen. i bet they light up very fast since they're led.

does anyone know where to buy from in Canada? the eBay person does not ship to Canada.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts