Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find info on the lemon law? i think my car classifies under it.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Originally posted by phillyesco:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">ehm...

Google is your friend. Try using it next time. It's as simple as typing, "New Jersey Lemon Law" and clicking on the search button.

http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/brief/lemon.htm

·
Registered
795 Posts
Good grief man -- self reliance...

BTW, I think all foci fall under the lemon law!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by gatekeeper:
Good grief man -- self reliance...

BTW, I think all foci fall under the lemon law!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Hehe very true.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by phillyesco:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well, even if you cant find solid info on it, I can tell you this much...

My ex boyfriend, a member of this site, had/has a focus, and EVERYTHING went wrong with it.
My daughter was going in the car, so I called the dealership. He had called a couple times, and got no where. So when I called, I asked to talk directly to the "big guy" in charge.

To make a long story short...If you call and complain lodly enough, theres a good chance of you getting a new car, like he did. I ended up getting him a new car, same payments, no problems there after.
Good luck, and if you cant get one, give me the number, and Ill call and get you one!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I am currently in the process of Lemoning my focus. What you need to do is goto your FOrd dealrship and goto the service manager and ask for a "Dispute Settlement Board Form". This brochure/form will give you all of the directions needed to Lemon your Focus. All North American Foci fall under the Lemon law!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by RushPerformance:
I am currently in the process of Lemoning my focus. What you need to do is goto your FOrd dealrship and goto the service manager and ask for a "Dispute Settlement Board Form". This brochure/form will give you all of the directions needed to Lemon your Focus. All North American Foci fall under the Lemon law!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Wow, Never had to fill one out...I called on Thursday, and on Saturday, he was picking out the new car.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Really, I wish mine was that easy!. I have a dispute meeting that I'm supposed to attend on the 20th. Well, I'm leaving on the 12th for bootcamp so I can't do it. Iv'e been trying to Lemon my Focus for the past YEAR! I need to go bitch some more to my dealer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts