Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this and thought I'd post it here.

And the cup holders in my Focus aren't deep enough to hold burritos. Don't ask me how I know, and I'm only a little overweight (20 pounds more than high school graduation).

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, the cup holders in my FoFo have always felt inconvenient, so I put anything I'm drinking between the seat and handbrake boot.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I have a tendency to do the same thing. I usually put my keys & wallet in the cup holder.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a tendency to do the same thing. I usually put my keys & wallet in the cup holder.
So, you hot wire your car? Or have a separate key ring from your car keys?

And I have one of those leather magnetic money clip card wallets (RF blocking) in my left front pocket. Got pick pocketed years ago at Cedar Point and realized my back pocket was not a good place to keep my wallet.

Plus I like being able to fold up papers and slip them into my back pockets.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
So, you hot wire your car? Or have a separate key ring from your car keys?

And I have one of those leather magnetic money clip card wallets (RF blocking) in my left front pocket. Got pick pocketed years ago at Cedar Point and realized my back pocket was not a good place to keep my wallet.

Plus I like being able to fold up papers and slip them into my back pockets.
I keep my car keys on a carabineer clip with my other keys so I can take off my other keys when I drive.

I have race seats in my Focus so anything in my pockets is basically inaccessible when I'm driving.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I keep my car keys on a carabineer clip with my other keys so I can take off my other keys when I drive.

I have race seats in my Focus so anything in my pockets is basically inaccessible when I'm driving.
Yeah, that's best. Only put car keys in the focus ignition, the less weight the better for that cylinder.

Always have a separate ring for the rest of your keys.

- Drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts