Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my new car, an 05 ZX3 SES 5spd in Light Tundra. I really hate the name of the color, but the color itself isn't too shabby.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I've never seen that color before. Looks nice. Is it kinda of a light grey? As you said, not too shabby. Any mods planned?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ataru is right, it's a gray/green metallic color. It's also on Escapes and such, but I think it's called Titanium Green on that.

While it'd be fun to put a turbo and stuff on it, it'll remain stock for the foreseeable future. I may tint the windows though.

Jeff
redsuperhawk

·
Registered
715 Posts
I had a 2003 SE Sedan with that Light Tundra Metallic color. I loved it so much that when I traded the SE in I was looking for the same color in the ZTS trim. Unfortunately there was none, so I decided to get my ZTS in the liquid gray metallic color.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I like the color, I wanted the burnt orange color but had to settle for red. I always loved that color on Probes

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
That color and I don't get along, but that's alright, anything is better than silver.

Looks good though, congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
i was walking back from class and saw one of these, same color
i stared at it for like 3 minutes, lol... thinking "oh what a nice shade of sea foam green"
nice color

1 - 9 of 9 Posts