Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
feel free to add to this list, i've been searchin for a pr of lighter drag wheels to replace LX steelies. i'm ponderin spendin a lil bread and gettin 2 nice wheels

14s in 4x108 (4x4.25) or 14s that are drillable to 4x108 (4x4.25)

weights would be nice too if you have em.

...so fire away, all info is appreciated.

-Ult

·
Registered
751 Posts
Drag racing. Most new aftermakret wheels come in 15"+. Not to say they aren't out there but its gonna be a long search. Your best bet is to search eBay for used stock wheels that are light and then get them drilled if they need to be. Most 14" rims are really light.

Something like these BBS wheels from an older BMW might just be the ticket as long as their dillable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43954&item=2426199683

4x100 4 lugs, but 30mm offset. Im sure theres better stuff out there I just did a quick search.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

Audi/BBS 14 x 6"--ET45mm, 4 x 108mm; the centerbores need to be machined to 2.49"--I had a machine shop do it for me for $150, and I paid $150 shipped on ebay for the wheels (set/4) themselves. I Got "BBS" centers to replace the Audi "four ring" centers too. They were about 13 pounds, iirc.

Look at...

These too...

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Ult, I would double check with that seller; they should be only 6" wide--I am not aware that 7"'s were made, though it is possible. Still, a good wheel at a good deal

·
Registered
3,350 Posts

Superlite or Panasport come in this style...won't be real cheap however.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thx for all the help guys. however i think i'm just gonna get outta dodge on these drag tires and cut them loose (wont be using them for possibly the rest of the yr anyway).

-Ult

1 - 9 of 9 Posts