·
Registered
924 Posts
nice car..i like the black and silver
paint job

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
not a paint job, the whole front end and body kit is CF if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
573 Posts
the whole front of that car is one off VIS CF. i bought his original bullet fenders. tony, get a beater NOW man. thats all i have to say.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the fenders + bumper + hood are one offs from VIS, there is a paint job along the roof, and skirts to blend it back in a little to make the lines a little less harsh.

you guys like?

·
Registered
422 Posts
i like!
damn all of that carbon fiber stuff looks expensive. need to get me a few of those females

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
what was taht girl thinking with her hair eh??? lol for real, but i wouldnt kick her outta bed!!!! nice damn car man, really nice, wish they made mine in CF.
Adamo

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
My suggestion is to add a little more paint to make the car flow better…

On the doors, from the belt line up paint black, and replace the trim on the side of the4 car with CF trim. On the CF fender paint that little triangle section between the belt line, and the fender flares. Also paint the little piece of the side skirt that sticks up behind the door black too.

I think that would make the car flow allot better.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My car is back in the shop, CF hatch is going on as we speak. A little audio tweaking while its in.

When it's out, you can see it, and even touch it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts