Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
that just isnt even right! do you have a bigger pic of that or anything? if i was passin that on the road i would ditch whatever i was doin and follow them as far as they were goin

·
Registered
751 Posts
Those are cool rich people

Rich people around here that own Lambo's would never go to a "meet", actually most people don't even drive them. Why own it if you're not gonna drive it!?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
My guess is, one of them saw this being done with foci and said, why not try it ourselves. It's actually pretty cool that they do more than just sit in a parking lot and let folks actually see those things driven.

Somehow I think they probably get much more respect for a line of lambos than a line of foci.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Somehow I think they probably get much more respect for a line of lambos than a line of foci.
Yeah, a line of lambos gets everyone to turn their heads.

A line of foci makes people go, "what a coincidence, there are 34 fords going down the road.... I do like those Matrix's."

·
Registered
556 Posts
I've seen this happen around LA around the time of shows. I forget the name of the show but it's yearly & every year they "feature" a different manufaturer...I've seen Ferrari and I think it was Jag... Very aww struck...wow
Wait some of those are the new one..what is it...not the Murcielago the new one....grrr

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wait some of those are the new one..what is it...not the Murcielago the new one....grrr
There isn't any Gallardos in that pic.
I wasn't aware the Gallardo was released yet?

or is it?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
mmmm the fun i could have with that chp

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah, a line of lambos gets everyone to turn their heads.

A line of foci makes people go, "what a coincidence, there are 34 fords going down the road.... I do like those Matrix's."

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea theres definately no Gallardos in that photo. but i think they are selling them now. i think i might have seen one in the DuPont Registry the other day but i could be mistaken

1 - 20 of 21 Posts