Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't you hate it when people tailgate you.....

2005 ZX5
Blazing Copper
Traction Control
Heated Leather
Moonroof
Audiophile
Side Impact Air Bags

Basically everything that you can get on the Focus, this car has. I got it for my lovely wife, Rebecca. She will be siging on to the jet with a name here shortly. Here are 2 pics of the happy new owner....

She is just as happy as pie. Let her know what you think of it! She is not sure about the color!!

I love it!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
looks good hook it up.enjoy it

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Awesome. So the wife and you found the one you wanted?!?

Looks good. How does the Sony stuff sound but more importantly, how long till you swap it all out?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this was my car it would already be up for sale!!
But, this is her car and she really likes it. I may swap out the sub, but that might be all. Not sure yet.

yeah, we found it on thurs. nite and left saturday morning to go get it. It was a 4.5 hr. drive to Memphis, but it was worth it. She is very happy!!

When the "BOSS" is happy, I am happy!!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOOOOOOO!!!

Where's the Sonic Blue?????

j/k man....glad you found a car she will be happy with.
Sonic Blue is for the gHeY's!!!!!

J/K Jason. We had to give up on that color. It was non-existent with what she wanted!!

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
CoRngratulations!

The color is beautiful; it should grow on her over the next few weeks.

The OD Off button on the shiftknob can be used without ill effect as a 3-4 and 4-3 shifter if she wants to have a little more fum with the automatic.

She'll not be hurting the trans; it's electronically controlled and will not allow any inappropriate or potentially damaging shifts. I assume it has a tach? Upshift into 4th (OD) at around 3000 RPM in 3rd (Drive) and downshift at around 2000 RPM from 4th (OD).

That is if she's a driver...

When OD is left on as it is every time the car is turned on, the trans will shift into OD too many times (in a programmed attempt at improving Ford's CAFE) and sometimes unecessarily when driving around town. Try it!

·
Registered
933 Posts
woot!

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sweet man.

·
Registered
753 Posts
CoRngratulations!

The color is beautiful; it should grow on her over the next few weeks.

The OD Off button on the shiftknob can be used without ill effect as a 3-4 and 4-3 shifter if she wants to have a little more fum with the automatic.

She'll not be hurting the trans; it's electronically controlled and will not allow any inappropriate or potentially damaging shifts. I assume it has a tach? Upshift into 4th (OD) at around 3000 RPM in 3rd (Drive) and downshift at around 2000 RPM from 4th (OD).

That is if she's a driver...

When OD is left on as it is every time the car is turned on, the trans will shift into OD too many times (in a programmed attempt at improving Ford's CAFE) and sometimes unecessarily when driving around town. Try it!
So when did you become so smart??

BTW Great color!!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW Greg.....I have a set of these in my garage that aren't being used.......

On the left....

pm sent!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Congrats Greg and Rebecca! I love the color...wanna trade??

How've you guys been...haven't seen ya in a while?

Enjoy the new ride and keep us posted on any new mods!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ooooooo, I am interested to see what the SVT wheels look like! Do post pics if you swap 'em on!
Good choice on the color!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts