Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
FedEx...when you absolutely, positively need to make your car faster. Right now!

Kudos!

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts

·
DoubleStuf™
3,716 Posts
Word x2

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I seriously encourage everybody to invest in a set of Koni's. The difference is absolutely astounding, it's definetly the best bang for the buck mod I have done to the car thus far.

Wow.

Koni > *
What other damper combinations have you run such that you can declare them to superior (greater than) all other alternatives?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
[twich] I'm feelin' a Bilstein endorsement coming on [/twich]

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
No, I just have a thing about "my X is the best" posts when there is absolutely no backup to it. There are lots of other things I could say now, but I having difficulty phrasing them within the forum guidlines, so I will stop.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
No, I just have a thing about "my X is the best" posts when there is absolutely no backup to it. There are lots of other things I could say onw, but I having difficulty phrasing them within the forum guidlines, so I will stop.
Right on.

Plus, wasn't it carl comparing a no rear bar focus to an itr?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
--First post on 08/18/05 at 03:18 PM that the FedEx truck dropped them off.
--Second post 08/19/05 01:05 AM that they're installed and tested.

Not to bad, especially if this is the first time you performed suspension work on your Focus AND you replaced the rear crossmember at the same time.

Oh, and can we just all agree that ANYTHING is better than the OEM dampers? How's Omni put it..."My opinion is that the stock shocks are blown from the factory"

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
What other damper combinations have you run such that you can declare them to superior (greater than) all other alternatives?
Please remember that everybody has opinions, and it's my opinion that koni's are great.

Don't get your freakin' panties in a knot.......
What you said was
That is not a statement of opinion, as a >, < and = are mathematical symbols, and last time I looked, not a whole lot of opinion in math. This is another example of how you run your mouth with statements of absolutes. It has been noted before, someone else noted it in this thread. You need to stop. You want to continue to be a spout off the ideas of an idiot, I am sure no one will object to you saying Koni > * in the suspension forum. But here, in this forum, that won't fly. Never has.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Let me guess...

Rich, do you spend time on cornercarvers?

Seriously, it was an opinion, let it go......
Yes, and as long as everyone knows that it was an opinion and that Konis aren't better than everything else, it is gone.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
This thread rules.

And for the record, my car is better than yours.

My car > *

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
HAVE YOU DRIVEN MY CAR? WHAT BASIS DO YOU HAVE THAT WOULD MAKE YOU COME TO SUCH CONCLUSIONS!??!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts