Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yeah, I sat in it...and made vroom vroom noises..

Russ

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'd take the lambo over the hummer ANYDAY! you could take the lambo.. sell it.. and buy 2 hummers and mod the BLODDY PISS out of your focus!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He just got it back from the body shop......$75,000 and 8 months...woman T-Boned him.
Just needed a door, 4 wheels, rocker panel...

Russ

·
Registered
406 Posts
Originally posted by FocusinZX3:
Who cares about that car.
I want that Hummer in the back
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">get a real hummer! its a sad shame that this H2 pos caused the msrp of a "H1" to double in price. although you can write half of it off as a biz expense!

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
HA!

Anyone who is gonna steal that is gonna find the lojack and have it out and on the curb long before the guy even knows his car is stolen!

And yah... WTF on the orange tint?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BUR_ZX3:
HA!

Anyone who is gonna steal that is gonna find the lojack and have it out and on the curb long before the guy even knows his car is stolen!

And yah... WTF on the orange tint?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ok, first...no. They wont find the lojack. We dont just plop em anywhere. The lojacks get BURIED. On occasion, someone might do a sloppy install, we however took 3 hours. Good luck and happy hunting.

The tint, its not orange. Its hard to describe but looks AWESOME. Its goldish, and looks VERY VERY VERY nice on that car. Blends just right with the orange.

Russ

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Originally posted by racerx:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Ozmotear:
The windows are tinted Orange?!
Thats horrid.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No, you're seeing the open engine bay cover through the window.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">phew...

·
Registered
971 Posts
No, you're seeing the open engine bay cover through the window.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">u r correct but if u look thru the window again u will notice even he black portions have an orange tint on them. The window is tinted for sure some different color and it looks dope.

[ 04-09-2003, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Brandon - TX ]

·
Registered
759 Posts
Originally posted by 02 Focus SVT:
He just got it back from the body shop......$75,000 and 8 months...woman T-Boned him.
Just needed a door, 4 wheels, rocker panel...

Russ
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">what gets me about that car is that the guy who owns it won the lotto then got the car, then wrecked it soon after
he also lives in a normal middle class house, or so I am told(there are lots of stories about that guy)

I used to see that car about once a week going to school

1 - 14 of 14 Posts