Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinkin bout a head package for the zx3. so i'd like to see before and after dyno charts. what are the choices, FC, FS, Ford Racing, others? i've seen some random charts, but i'm really looking for before and after on the same car on the same dyno. thanks for your help.

oh this is for the street, i don't care that much about drag racing, so i don't want a gutless wonder.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, nothing? i know some of you guys have head packages, come on!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Fs has a dyno on their website. FC posted one on the jet somewhere. Ihave the FC head and I love it. It is the best mod that I have done by far! Try searching for soem dyno charts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
admittedly, there 4 2 many variables w/the head packages such as type and extent of the headwork, cams, valvetrain parts, intended market of each head. what bolt on mods and other goodies r mated up 2 each package, how well their tuned out.

thus u cant get a clear picture on each unless there's some1 w/the same mods u have or want 2 have displayin their results.

-Ult

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, looked at the FS site, found good info there, but i still wanna see some charts for FC and Ford Racing. went to the FC site and found zero dyno charts. am i blind or do they really not have any dyno charts? anyone know who sells Ford Racing heads here on the jet, btw?

·
TEAM Member
2,059 Posts
We should have dyno numbers on thye FR head soon. We have them in stock.

[ 12-02-2002, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Yel900rr ]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 11 of 11 Posts